I know I've mentioned how he drives me insane, but that is from a non-obsessive mom point of view. But there are many ways that I can already tell he's going to be a great catch. Those ways are:
- He'd adorable. I mean, you've seen pictures. The kid looks fabulous!
- He changes the roll of toilet paper when he uses up the last one- without being asked!
- He likes to rinse his own plate and put it in the dishwasher.
- He's affectionate.
- He's hilarious.
- He's always in a good mood.
- He likes to hold the door open for people.
- He offers to carry my bags for me.
- He's a cuddler.
- He likes babies.
Again, you're welcome future daughter-in-law.